Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate provides the highest type of pure unflavoured edible gelatins. It is the unique combination of amino acids in concentrated levels.
The body's natural ability to repair supporting connective tissue (bone, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, hair and nails) diminishes in one's mid-twenties. Collagen contains amino acid such as glycine, lysine, and proline, which are important amino acids and can be used by the body to build connective tissue structures to support the functions of the cells.
Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate will not congeal because it has been hydrolyzed for quick assimilation into the body. Collagen is important to nitrogen balance and may prevent age-related cartilage damage and collagen loss.
- Contains protein of low molecular weight, providing quick absorption in digestive tract
- Contains amino acids such as glycine, lysine & proline to help build and repair connective tissue
- Hydrolyzed collagen is the same collagen naturally found in bones, skin & cartilage
- Hydrolyzed collagen will not congeal
- Collagen is important to nitrogen balance and may prevent cartilage damage and collagen loss
Recommend Serving and Use: 2 tablespoons (about 12g) twice daily.
Hot and cold liquid soluble. Stir until dissolved. Hot liquids will dissolve the collagen more quickly, while colder liquids will take a bit longer.
Do not refrigerate
100% Hydrolyzed collagen powder (from bovine)
Average Quantity Per Serving 454gm Tub
Serving Size: 12g
Servings Per Container: 38
Fat, Total <1g
- Saturated <1g
- Sugars <1g
Collagen Hydrolysate 12g