NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) provides Antioxidant Cellular Protection and Promotes Glutathione Synthesis.
NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) boosts glutathione production in the brain, liver and other organs, supports enzymes that neutralise natural and manmade toxins, and promote the healthy functioning of numerous important proteins.
NAC supports liver detoxification with strong antioxidant properties. It also has a beneficial action in the lungs helping to loosen mucus for removal and provides antioxidant protection.
- High potency antioxidant
- Supports liver detoxification
- Lung support
- Heavy metal poisoning
- Promotes Glutathione Synthesis
Adult: Take 1 vegetable capsule daily with juice or water and with a carbohydrate meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Keep out of reach of children