Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) reinforces the body's natural antioxidant support system. It is a precursor to L-Glutathione, a sulfur-containing tripeptide.
NAC supports liver detoxification with strong antioxidant properties. It also has a beneficial action in the lungs helping to loosen mucus for removal and provides antioxidant protection especially beneficial for smokers.
- High potency antioxidants
- Liver detoxification
- Lung support
- Promotes Glutathione Synthesis
As a dietary supplement for adults: Take 1 vegetable capsule daily with juice or water and with a carbohydrate meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Keep out of reach of children
￼Since 1947 Solgar has been innovating and producing fine quality nutritional supplements. Solgar's ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top-quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to support their total health and well-being.
We have available Solgar's award-winning Comfort Zone Digestive Complex formulated to encourage more efficient digestion and also Solgar's No.7 that may support joint comfort, mobility, flexibility, and range of motion.
Ingredients: Each vege capsule provides
NAC (as N-acetyl-L-cysteine) (Free Form) 600 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Solgar’s KOF-K certification #K-1250